Referee gets the chop

Clattenburg is a stupid fucking cunt. He once sent off Michael Dawson for an offence that warranted only a booking. It was the first leg(1-1) of a playoff semi-final in 2003, meaning that Dawson would miss the return leg in Sheffield.

Had Dawson been available to play at Bramall Lane on that fateful Thursday night, I do not think we would have conceded four(4-3), and we would have been 1 game away from the Premier League.

I remember watching those games, didnt realise he had reffed the 1st leg. Poor decision to send Dawson off.

Didnt Everton have a similar case after the Chelsea game last year??

amazing how clatenburg makes these mistakes in man u's favour . remember the pedro mendes goal for spurs that never was .. who was the ref that day ???

Gomes was wrong to make an assumption but the ref had a terrible game. Most of his bad decisions were in favour of Spurs.

Nothing particularly stood out for me refereeing-wise. Admittedly I watched from a stream of questionable quality, but as regards the incident, he couldn't award a handball if he had not seen the handball and Gomes had immediately gathered the ball into his possession following Nani's appeal.

Ridiculous as it looked, Gomes showed an incredible lack of awareness and should carry the flak.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼