Recycle / Re-Turn

When did you get your brown bin
Off Country Clean
I waiting over 6 months
For mine
Only blue and green so far
Rang them several times
But no joy
My 2 compost bins are full so last year I used the brown bin for grass cuttings as well as food waste. My bill for this year with Country Clean is 400 euro.

When did you get your brown bin
Off Country Clean
I waiting over 6 months
For mine
Only blue and green so far
Rang them several times
But no joy
I have mine for years, 15 years at least. I also have a red bin for glass but this year I've started taking glass to the bottle bank myself every month. Just interested to see what it will reduce my pay-by-weight bill to at the end of the year.

Have gone to these machines in a few different places now and from what I can see the efficacy of them is very much depending on how on top of it the shop are. Dunnes are very good at fixing machines when out of action. Centra in Mallow yesterday not so good. Heard an aul lad say it at the till that one wasn’t working and the person behind the counter replied ‘ah that’s typical isn’t it’. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I presume they're doing it deliberately with the introduction of the Return, but soft drinks companies are taking the piss with their stealth price increases. Reducing the 24 pack of cans to 18 for the same €10 that they were doing the 24 pack at Christmas for. That's a 25% increase. Pepsi Max 750ml has gone up to 2.50-2.60, pre covid they would have been €1.10-1.20

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼