Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Damaged with Samuel L Jackson and Capaldi.
Cops hunting a serial killer. Thought acting was meh to be honest - apart from Jackson. Overall yarn wasn’t too bad but….

6/10

the gathering storm
5/10

albert finney plays churchill better than oldman did for an oscar. plenty of stuff that probably never happened.

started watching into the storm after it. gleeson does a shit churchill.

Downfall, the last days of Hitler and the war in Berlin. I was never a big fan of war films but this came on channel 4 one night nearly 20 years ago and I watched it.

It was magnificent. Just watched it again now for the first time since.

10/10.
it’s brilliant! i know you’ve posted about nazi stuff here in the last few months. have a crack at the “real dictators” podcast. they end up doing a deep dive on hitler. general consensus was about how he was just voted in is incorrect. the fella was on the run for a long while.

looking forward to the gerry adams episodes.

Sting

If you're not a fan of all things arachnid, you might want to give this one a miss. Charlotte is a 12-year-old girl living with her mother, brother and stepfather in South Brooklyn, during a winter storm a small meteorite crashes into the house and out pops this spider looking creature.

Charlotte finds it and places it in a glass jar and begins to feed it, within a few hours 'Sting', as she calls the creature, grows very quickly and begins to develop a taste for some bigger prey. It wasn't bad as low budget horror/monster movies go, so a decent
3/5

it’s brilliant! i know you’ve posted about nazi stuff here in the last few months. have a crack at the “real dictators” podcast. they end up doing a deep dive on hitler. general consensus was about how he was just voted in is incorrect. the fella was on the run for a long while.

looking forward to the gerry adams episodes.
Brilliant film alright🙂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Vault 003

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼