PROC Journal.crk

Meridian

As everyone is sick of journal.ie and breaking news etc, the standard of journalism is poor etc.
So here is our own.

Let me kick it off.

Ex Government Minister from the 90's doing naughty things to 2 kids, one in Midlands the other in Dumpland.
Who could he be?

CORK POLITICANS RED LIGHT SHAME

A prominent cork politican with a city centre based constituency office has admitted his red light shame when questioned by a PROCjournal reporter.

the politican who parks his car quite legally on a side street next to his office has admitted using the red light at the junction outside his office in order to pull out of the side street.
"I use the red light" he said "i first started doing this in dublin. Im safe in that i always check that no one is crossing the road but yes i do pull accross the crosing when the green man is showing"
The PROC journal approached the prominent politican following a tip off by a poster.

Apple or some other fruit in Cork is to create 1,000 new jobs, they are also building a tented city adjacent to a local kippy neighbourhood to house these new employees

Out of muscle memory I tend to click onto the Journal.ie and always regret it.

Nearly every story has the comments section closed, and the ones that do have the comments open are high jacked by people who want to rant about the stories where they can't comment.

So you'd go into a story about a flower shop being busy in the run up to Valentines Day, and there'd be fellas trying to have arguments about Israel and the government.

And then there's the constant begging for donations. Every time you log on you're asked for cash, and if you click the "I've already donated" button you're brought to a page to log in with your social media

About a year ago I would religiously read both
theJournal and 42 but they are gone beyond pathetic now
The paywall on the 42 is one of the silliest thing imagineable
The calibre of the sports journalist is very mediocre at best
Out of muscle memory I tend to click onto the Journal.ie and always regret it.

Nearly every story has the comments section closed, and the ones that do have the comments open are high jacked by people who want to rant about the stories where they can't comment.

So you'd go into a story about a flower shop being busy in the run up to Valentines Day, and there'd be fellas trying to have arguments about Israel and the government.

And then there's the constant begging for donations. Every time you log on you're asked for cash, and if you click the "I've already donated" button you're brought to a page to log in with your social media

About a year ago I would religiously read both
theJournal and 42 but they are gone beyond pathetic now
The paywall on the 42 is one of the silliest thing imagineable
The calibre of the sports journalist is very mediocre at best
The journal is now behind a paywall?!

Ah well, we’re not missing much!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex