PRoC Betting Challenge 15/16

Wanna start now ? I need a break maaaaaaan. 9 months more than enough
No bother if you don't wantto start now but for those interested sure why not? Huge summer of GAA, Golf etc ahead.

Maybe have a situation whereby the competition starts now but no onus on participants having to enter straight away. If you intend to enter you must make a bet by first PL weekend of 15/16 and last bet is CL final 15/16?

Usual rules apply otherwise.

Fair enough. Wouldn't be betting much on gaa or golf.

Incidentally why are cork odds on tomorrow? After the hammering we took in the league final I don't see how we can be

Fair enough. Wouldn't be betting much on gaa or golf.

Incidentally why are cork odds on tomorrow? After the hammering we took in the league final I don't see how we can be
Cork 4/6 tomorrow. Madness considering Waterford won by 10pts in league final 4 weeks ago. Waterford at 7/4 is a big price.

Wouldn't be looking at anything until August/Sept anyway.

If I do continue, I always fancied having a crack off betting on the handicap line on every single NFL game, so maybe I could try that next year.

Wouldn't be very practical in terms of winning a competition like this, (very few of the experts manage to break 0.500) but this thread could be a handy record of how I get on.

I could go with Brazil/Scandi/USA/LoI ball but really couldn't be arsed. Need the break big time.

There are various changes that could be made to this comp to make it more interesting, but there's not a whole lot wrong with it either.

This is the worst time of year. Need the break big time but I know who I'll be backing next season already and the withdrawals are kicking in for the next couple of weeks, I'd say.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼