Price of a razzer in Cork?

It's been a long time since I enjoyed a raspberry concentrate flavoured fruit infusion at the somewhat raucous An Phoenix, but I wonder what such a refreshing beverage would cost in today's money?
There's a place in kirry that still does a pint of water and razza free, gratis, and for nothing when it's being called along with some pints.

Rasa’s e2 in sone places

As it should be. Razza is just a drink for freeloaders.

We used have a regular who'd come in on dole day and drink like it was going out of fashion.

He'd arrive in the next day then and say he's just having a razza, because he's off the drink and working on his fitness.

He'd expect the razza for free because he'd blown his dole on drink, but the odd time for the craic we'd say "ah would you not have a pint, I'll get it for you".

And all of a sudden he wouldn't be worried about fitness anymore.

I don’t drink But had 7/8 00 Guinness Easter Sunday in my buds pub Friars walk tavern- Great establishment Run by Ger Mull , Loved it, But I couldn’t handle 7/8 Rasa’s Not a hope, Lovely pint of Heineken 00 in tbe UCC bar last week aswell Wouldn’t go into a bar expecting free rasa or anything, Only free stuff in a pub should be craic( not the powder variety)

I don’t drink But had 7/8 00 Guinness Easter Sunday in my buds pub Friars walk tavern- Great establishment Run by Ger Mull , Loved it, But I couldn’t handle 7/8 Rasa’s Not a hope, Lovely pint of Heineken 00 in tbe UCC bar last week aswell Wouldn’t go into a bar expecting free rasa or anything, Only free stuff in a pub should be craic( not the powder variety)
IMG_3060.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼