President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 108 46.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.4%

• Total voters
Tbh, if a dog attacks livestock there is no option really. I'm not saying she isn't a c8nt, I know nothing about her but if the hate is based on the fact she put down a dog for killing chickens, seems a bit over the top.
Her story keeps changing. She originally said she did it because the dog was a poor hunter. But she said she put it in her memoir to show that she was tough enough to do things that had to be done.

Maybe brave of her, but I suspect that the puppy wasn’t armed. It’s that sort of “courage” that wingnuts like to display to show how hard they are, but which entails no risk.

Her story keeps changing. She originally said she did it because the dog was a poor hunter. But she said she put it in her memoir to show that she was tough enough to do things that had to be done.

Maybe brave of her, but I suspect that the puppy wasn’t armed. It’s that sort of “courage” that wingnuts like to display to show how hard they are, but which entails no risk.
It was the Russian collusion who got Trump to actually kill the dog himself with nunchucks. Thats where this story will probably end up on CNN.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼