pj coogan show

Peej had main guy from DAA, Kenny Jacobs, in today. Opportunity missed. I've heard Peej give tougher time to Mick Barry or Tommy Gould and that's saying something. Fact is Cork airport is still some way off passenger numbers it had before last big recession. 2.9m last year compared to 3.2m in 2008. Dublin got back to 2008 figures in 2015 and now has 32m passengers compared to 23m in 2008.

Peej allowed Jacobs to gloss over comparison between Cork and Dublin, blaming the airlines. Assuming all things being equal and DAA promoting and pushing Cork to same extent as Dublin, Cork should be mirroring Dublin in terms of % increases, year on year.
If Cork had 3.2m in 2008, it should have passed that in 2015 and should now have approx 4.5m passengers.

Jacobs alluded to it himself re flights to Spain. There are multiple flights to say Malaga each day from Dublin. There is maybe one or two on a couple of days from Cork. The population imbalance between Dublin/Leinster and Cork/Southwest is not that pronounced.

Brenda put up a post there saying she's 5 years sober today. Turns out she had been in rehab.

Goes to show you never know what people are dealing with, I had absolutely no clue.

Fair play Brenda and best of luck. I wish I could say I was 5 days sober, nevermind 5 years.
Does Brenda also have previous for getting caught wanking on a plane?

Last edited:
Does Brenda also have previous for getting caught wanking on a plane?
It has been mentioned that when the member was being stroked the recipient's hands were behind his neck...

There was a strategically placed inflight services mag obstructing the view.

A female 'journalist' was sitting in the next seat, and when rumbled the member went 'hands-free' and the journalist took the "You're on your own bud"

Examiner was mentioned so CorkBeo alumni Brenda not a suspect

I'd say you could put your house on Peej having Mick De Dub or Tommy G on in the morning calling for a general election following Leo's resignation.

Peej may have to gently explain to them that the electorate doesn't vote for the taoiseach albeit he failed to point out Tommy's brutal grasp of how our pr-stv system works when Tommy was rambling on about "Marylou McDonald is my taoiseach" following last GE.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼