Not such bad bastards after all...

Matlock

I was just thinking to myself, iven the amount of support that Dexter got in the depression thread, tis really quite sweet the effort that some people on here go to to help others.

Considering tis a fictional place like, there is a nice sence of community here sometimes.

( Cue thread desending into "the board is shite" rants, mockery or general filth)

Matlock said:
I was just thinking to myself, iven the amount of support that Dexter got in the depression thread, tis really quite sweet the effort that some people on here go to to help others.

Considering tis a fictional place like, ther si a nice sence of community here sometimes.

( Cue thread desending into "the board is shite" rants, mockery or general filth)
Ah don't be going all fucking mushy and soft on us now Mattie ;)

Matlock said:

Considering tis a fictional place like, there is a nice sence of community here sometimes.

there is a good side to everyone I guess

jungle said:
A quick read of some of wampire's worst excesses should put you to rights

Boing
Boing
Boing

Yep, that snapped me right out of it!

Not as bad as the time he sent me a photo of his balls though

My eyes - they bled ;-)

There's too many charlatans in the Gobshites forum. You lot must aspire to a higher level of posting which the SFI has achieved, essentially DB Nirvana in which spoofers and bluffers are summarily dismissed without a moments hesitation

POL said:
There's too many charlatans in the Gobshites forum. You lot must aspire to a higher level of posting which the SFI has achieved, essentially DB Nirvana in which spoofers and bluffers are summarily dismissed without a moments hesitation

rich coming from the wumiest wum of them all

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼