NFL thread 2018/2019

Cheers bud. I loved Darnold even before last year's Rose Bowl against Penn State. Probably watched more USC games last year than Jets. Feel good he can turn things around for us.
Cleveland are gone nuts. A CB with 4th pick. I hope Chubb now falls to ravens. Madness by Cleveland

Cleveland are gone nuts. A CB with 4th pick. I hope Chubb now falls to ravens. Madness by Cleveland

Cleveland can't help themselves. Could have had Darnold and Chubb, ended up with Mayfield and Ward. Mayfield will have a solid pro career but Chubb should have been the pick at 4.

Buffalo move up to 7 and take Allen. Lovely. Don't rate him.

Cleveland can't help themselves. Could have had Darnold and Chubb, ended up with Mayfield and Ward. Mayfield will have a solid pro career but Chubb should have been the pick at 4.

Buffalo move up to 7 and take Allen. Lovely. Don't rate him.
Rosen to Dolphins surely now Shez ?
Edit
Rosen to Arizona. This is fascinating stuff.
I hope the Ravens trade back now. Lot of talent available now

Rosen to Dolphins surely now Shez ?
Edit
Rosen to Arizona. This is fascinating stuff.
I hope the Ravens trade back now. Lot of talent available now

Hopefully Rosen goes here to Arizona. Wouldn't like to see him in Miami.

Like the Roquan Smith pick for Chicago earlier. .

It is Rosen. 4 quarterbacks in the top 10 picks, first time ever. Rosen will be a star in the dome in Arizona. Hope he does well.

Hopefully Rosen goes here to Arizona. Wouldn't like to see him in Miami.

Like the Roquan Smith pick for Chicago earlier. .

It is Rosen. 4 quarterbacks in the top 10 picks, first time ever. Rosen will be a star in the dome in Arizona. Hope he does well.

Shez
Could be Ravens for first WR pick but can see them trading back now.
Patriots getting serious talent available in this also. No TE yet and Ravens need this also.

Shez
Could be Ravens for first WR pick but can see them trading back now.
Patriots getting serious talent available in this also. No TE yet and Ravens need this also.

So many trades, can't keep up. Saints just gave up next year's first to move up to 14. For Marcus Davenport, strange one.

Ravens on the clock. Derwin James still available?

So many trades, can't keep up. Saints just gave up next year's first to move up to 14. For Marcus Davenport, strange one.

Ravens on the clock. Derwin James still available?
Lamar Jackson I reckon Shez. Skins first then Ravens.
Lamar Jackson I am on the rosary beads 😉
Like I said earlier Baltimore trade back.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Lemoncello

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼