NFL 2023 24 Season

We are back already week 1 over. Rodger’s injury with the Jets is a bad start but they have some defence. Ravens agh just ok against the Texans. Chiefs don’t look like last year. Bengals look bad week 1 My most impressive performance was the 49’s week 1. Miami Charger game was pas so good. It’s so wide open this year it is gonna be fun

We are back already week 1 over. Rodger’s injury with the Jets is a bad start but they have some defence. Ravens agh just ok against the Texans. Chiefs don’t look like last year. Bengals look bad week 1 My most impressive performance was the 49’s week 1. Miami Charger game was pas so good. It’s so wide open this year it is gonna be fun
Gone for the season

What's the story with the Steelers and Ireland? GAAGO showed three of their pre-season games and now Newstalk have become a broadcast partner.

Early I think the owner has close relationships with Ireland ( maybe one of the Rooney family was American Ambassador I think) and want to eventually play a regular season game in Croke Park. I seem a piece on us tv about it Would be great and I think it will happen soon

Early I think the owner has close relationships with Ireland ( maybe one of the Rooney family was American Ambassador I think) and want to eventually play a regular season game in Croke Park. I seem a piece on us tv about it Would be great and I think it will happen soon
(y)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

25th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼