Marilyn Mansons career goes BANG!

JackFate

Dumped by record label

What are the allegations?
Ashley Walters says she worked for Manson full-time as a personal assistant. She claims that he "frequently became violent" and would throw glass plates and heavy objects. She alleges Manson offered her up for sexual encounters with collaborators and continued to harass her after their professional relationship ended. She says she now struggles with PTSD and depression.

Gabriella, also known as the artist SourGirrrl, alleges Manson repeatedly tied her up and raped her. She claims that he forced her to take drugs with him and demanded she make a "blood pact" with him by cutting both their hands with broken glass. She says she spent one Christmas in hospital after trying to commit suicide, and since breaking up with him has has been diagnosed with PTSD and still suffers nightmares.

Sarah McNeilly claims that she was thrown against the wall and Manson "threatened to bash my face in with a baseball bat". She alleges she was locked in rooms when she was "bad", "verbally berated for hours" and made to feel worthless. She says she now suffers from PTSD and mental health issues.

Ashley Lindsay Morgan alleges she "wasn't allowed to eat, or sleep, or leave" Manson's house. She claims Manson cut and burned her and asked her to bring him Nazi memorabilia. She says she has been left with PTSD, anxiety and night terrors.

A guitar technician who toured with Manson, Dan Cleary, has previously said on Twitter that Manson turned Wood "into a different person" while on tour, adding: "He broke her."

"I then started working for him as his personal assistant in 2014-2015," Cleary alleged. "I saw first-hand, over and over, him being an abusive violent boyfriend to his [girlfriend] Lindsay. Over the almost two-year stretch I saw her in tears and him screaming and belittling her more often than I didn't.

"He would threaten to kill her, cut her up, bury her, embarrass her to the world. Making her cry and fear him made him feel good. He would remind her that she'd be homeless without him and make fun of her learning disabled family member."

Cleary claimed several people in Manson's inner circle knew of the alleged abuse but would not say anything because of "the code" and a fear of losing work.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-55889002

Some shitehawk who made a name for himself along the Alice Cooper route, minus the tunes

That Wood actress painted him as a woman beating sadist.

Hope he ends up broke and in prison.

tenor.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Henry Prune

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼