Little things that are immensely satisfying

Exercise is great for your physical and mental health but a good diet is the only practical way to lose weight If I lose another stone my BMI will edge into the normal range
Agreed, but I’d consider a good diet sensible/healthy eating rather than some system someone has concocted.. in which case it’s not a diet as such

Exercise is great for your physical and mental health but a good diet is the only practical way to lose weight If I lose another stone my BMI will edge into the normal range
Good on you I keep getting complaints to lose weight fact is I have a good diet I just eat a bit too much especially chocolate but it is only a treat. Fat shaming is a real thing and not nice.

Said I’d chance getting the bus to the match today knowing I’d have a plan B to drive if needed. A load of teenagers at the bus stop trying to skip the queue and one lad acting the big sham says he’s getting on the bus and will pull someone off it if he has to.

25 minutes late the bus drives straight passed with a ‘Sorry Bus Full’ message on it. The young lads are fuming. Meanwhile I walked home and drove. I hope they miss the match. 😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼