Is this man a psychopath?

Watching this on Chanel 4 - Fighting on the Frontline- about the British army in Afghanistan. Now I'm aware warfare is going to include death, injury and all that come with it but this fella seems to get excited by the whole prospect. He's an Apache commander who describes his job as 12/10 in terms of fun and uses an FHM or Nuts poll to back it up. He describes himself as a weapons pervert and gloats about shooting enemies in the head. They then show him talking through operations with other soldiers where recordings of him blowing people up are shown. It's the ease and pleasure he seems to get from it all that leads me to believe this man just likes killing people. I wonder what this fella will get up to when he retires.

Go to 12.15 on the video. You'll probably have to put up with an add first but bare with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0y...rs&aq=2&oq=fighting+on+the+fro&has_verified=1

I'd say some of the lads he called into watch Kill TV even thought he was a sick bastard.

As you say when he retires what will he resort to to get his kicks..

I've no problem with that attitude amongst normal soldiers.
They're on the ground every day getting shot at and it's inevitable they'll despise the people shooting at them and be delighted when they kill some of them.
An Apache commander though?
He basically just hovers a mile away from the target and presses a button.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼