Intruders in your house

Loftydog

Banned
Awoke this morning and heard banging around in my living room. Thought it might have been the buddy but decided to check it out nonetheless. Turns out that we had an intruder. Must have squeezed in through an open window somehow. Made a dash for the kitchen where I tried to catch him but got out of my grasp. Then made a go for my stereo system but couldn't it. Eventually, I cornered him and threw him out the window where he disappeared. Gave him a few choice words leaving but don't expect to see him again

Deefer and eleveny know what I am actually talking about here...

My brother produced the shotgun.
My mother was awoken to my father shouting shoot him.
My other brother put him in a head lock.
The pathetic loser started crying.

Its scary Shit all the same.

Awoke this morning and heard banging around in my living room. Thought it might have been the buddy but decided to check it out nonetheless. Turns out that we had an intruder. Must have squeezed in through an open window somehow. Made a dash for the kitchen where I tried to catch him but got out of my grasp. Then made a go for my stereo system but couldn't it. Eventually, I cornered him and threw him out the window where he disappeared. Gave him a few choice words leaving but don't expect to see him again

Deefer and eleveny know what I am actually talking about here...

"Deefer and eleveny know what I am actually talking about here..."

Was it a cat ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼