International rules 2013

The Aussies are going to be well up for this - the Aboringal thing isn't just a gimmick, they will feel more united and be willing to go the extra mile.

Theyre planning to uncork an Aboriginal style Haka to intimidate us.

Also, no suprise kerry scum Tadg Kennelly has turned traitor and is coaching the Aussies.
After trying to poach our best players is there no depth this langball wont go?

Haka's, lol, nothing less original or more boring than a pre match dance.

I see the Intermediate hurling final has been pushed back a week for this jokeshop.

Really, Murphy and Walsh shouldn't be going forward for this when their clubs are still involved, just like the dozens of players who turned down the chance to be involved because of club commitments.

It seems to be kicking off a debate on the GAA schedule and the impact on the club game.

Why in the name of God Cork aren't pushing forward proposals that all Counties play their. Dublin getting an extension on their club championship in 2011 was just ridiculous, and rewarded the screwing over.

I reckon they should brining forward a deadline of September 30th for all County championships, and a rule that at least 6 days must be allowed between rounds.

Ciaran Sheehan is in the hurling intermediate final also with Éire óg, no date has been fixed for the final yet though.

The Aussies are going to be well up for this - the Aboringal thing isn't just a gimmick, they will feel more united and be willing to go the extra mile.

Theyre planning to uncork an Aboriginal style Haka to intimidate us.

Also, no suprise kerry scum Tadg Kennelly has turned traitor and is coaching the Aussies.
After trying to poach our best players is there no depth this langball wont go?

Don't mind him... With any bit of luck he might step over the line with Sheehan or Walsh nearby to come over and dawk him one right in the head. The Cunt.

Don't mind him... With any bit of luck he might step over the line with Sheehan or Walsh nearby to come over and dawk him one right in the head. The Cunt.

It would be apt seen as the title of his book is "Unfinished business". Still I'm sure in his own mind he is making another massive sacrifice to be paid to coach the Aussies!!

This thing has lost its appeal really.

the GAA would be much better served in promoting the inter-provincials in the same manner as these two tests and give them the same television coverage.

there would be interest in the interpro's then

If I was from Kanturk I'd be raging

And Frank said that the executive will be unhappy if the proposal to put back the county finals aren't accepted and now one of our best prospects get's injured in some meaningless joke of a match.What a shower of apes we have running the show here in Cork.Between Pat Kenneally and this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

18th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼