Hi

heres was Mohammad's last word on his death bed

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 414:

Narrated 'Urwa:

Aisha said, "The Prophet in his fatal illness said, 'Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places for praying."'

Now here is Jesus Christs last words when he died on the cross for our sins

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

i rest my case:bday:

This true Seamus?

if so Aserhani I'd love to here an explanation too.

This true Seamus?

if so Aserhani I'd love to here an explanation too.

he hasnt a leg to stand on West-y, and somehow i dont think he will be back

you see, the different between Christians and Muslims, is that Christians will present their faith
but Muslims will impose their faith

Matthew 7:20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits.

Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit.

Luke 6:44 "For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush.

Shocks out:bday:

he hasnt a leg to stand on West-y, and somehow i dont think he will be back

you see, the different between Christians and Muslims, is that Christians will present their faithbut Muslims will impose their faith

Matthew 7:20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits.

Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit.

Luke 6:44 "For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush.

Shocks out:bday:

What would you call the Spanish Inquisition; the Catholic church in Ireland; the persecution of catholics post reformation; persecution of protestants during reformation; the various missionaries to S. America; the burning of 'witches' for 400 years...? Christians? Sure they're a great laugh!

What would you call the Spanish Inquisition; the Catholic church in Ireland; the persecution of catholics post reformation; persecution of protestants during reformation; the various missionaries to S. America; the burning of 'witches' for 400 years...? Christians? Sure they're a great laugh!

i said Christians, as in true followers of Christ
i didnt say Catholics, who are followers of the pope:bday:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼