Have the SFI failed as an INTERNET superpower?

Have the SFI underachieved?

• Total voters
Considering the abundance of talent they have in their midst? From the stalwarts that are POL & Lamps to associates such as Edmund Blackwater, Mick Lyons, TCL, Corkbhoy and of course youth team recruits such as Ballsaq & Sean Hannity. We should be inundated with the premier analysis the INTERNET has to offer but Is it so? Are we dealing the spawn of Jimmy Magee or the spam of some heavyweight INTERNET tough guys?

This will more than likely come back to bite you in the ass pal.

You can't call the SFI into question. In particular the lads who have been dishing out pwns since City were in the third tier.

The same lads who have taken their own pwns and came back stronger.

My favourite had to be lamps and the Scott Parker incident. I honestly thought Naff was going to shoot his load he got so carried away.

It makes me laugh even now.

This will more than likely come back to bite you in the ass pal.

You can't call the SFI into question. In particular the lads who have been dishing out pwns since City were in the third tier.

The same lads who have taken their own pwns and came back stronger.

My favourite had to be lamps and the Scott Parker incident. I honestly thought Naff was going to shoot his load he got so carried away.

It makes me laugh even now.

Therein lies the difference between the SFI and lesser INTERNET organisations.

Can you imagine Lamps and POL putting half the board on ignore just because they've been out-bantz'd?

Not likely, pilgrim.

Therein lies the difference between the SFI and lesser INTERNET organisations.

Can you imagine Lamps and POL putting half the board on ignore just because they've been out-bantz'd?

Not likely, pilgrim.

I agree. If you can't handle it then don't post here.

Like playschool here half the time. Grown men arguing like children. Fellas crying because ronaldo is better than messi in some guys opinion.

The lads have kept people on their toes. You make a weak comment or a silly statement its going to be called into question.

It's only fair in my opinion.

I agree. If you can't handle it then don't post here.

Like playschool here half the time. Grown men arguing like children. Fellas crying because ronaldo is better than messi in some guys opinion.

The lads have kept people on their toes. You make a weak comment or a silly statement its going to be called into question.

It's only fair in my opinion.

Great comments there, Breadman.

Some lads take the place way too seriously and take the ball and go home when they get nutmegged. You just need to get on with it or don't bother turning up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

28th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼