Harvey Weinstein

It's tempting to say, "You knew what he was like. Otherwise, you wouldn't have recorded him."

But people like Weinstein are gatekeepers who've always had to be oiled, plamassed, blown, and ambitious people were willing to do that. They didn't need to. They felt they had to to reach their goals.

I don't think Weinstein considers himself a rapist at all. He's wrong, but I can understand why he doesn't think he is.

Oprah Winfrey sorted him out.

Most of his films are shite anyways.

Cold mountain.

For fuck sake.

Rubbish alright. If I want to see two lads dressed as cowboys and riding each other up a mountain then I'd just PM CJ Poogan and ask for pics.

I see there's a big story on CorkBeo about some nobody actress from Cork who called wEinstein a pig. Well she's hardly going to come out and call him a gentleman is she?

Rubbish alright. If I want to see two lads dressed as cowboys and riding each other up a mountain then I'd just PM CJ Poogan and ask for pics.

I see there's a big story on CorkBeo about some nobody actress from Cork who called wEinstein a pig. Well she's hardly going to come out and call him a gentleman is she?

Erra they were happy out to polish his knob when they were being paid millions appearing in his movies.

Pure hypocrites

Pity that Michelle Williams cretin didn't listen to him. Basically stated she wouldn't have had her beloved career without having an abortion.

Just imagine Weinstein would have applauded had he not yet been caught.

Hollywood is full of f**king filthy dirt.

PS Is there anyone more over rated than Tarrantino?

Gervais absolutely DESTROYED them, he even told them not to bother with their hypocritical shite when they got on stage. None of them made a political speech lol!
Jackie Phoenix also called them on using jets and shit while preaching about climate change. The end of wokeness is nigh, people are really fed up now.
The reaction to Ricky's comedy says it all, not the Hollywood creeps' reactions but people watching. The gig is up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼