Former Anglo Irish Bank CEO David Drumm

Mr. David Drumm has been refused bail by a Boston judge and will remain in prison for almost another three months until his extradition hearing in March of next year.

Anyone have any idea what type of prison he is in and what type of conditions he has to put up with?

Will he be allowed home for Christmas dinner? :x-mas:

Just curious to know how the US prison system works especially for someone at his level, at a guess I'd say he is quiet comfotable except that his freedom is restricted to some form of prison lifestyle.

Any legal experts out there in the know! :confused:

My understanding is that the US don't really do min security prisons in the way we do, bit am open to correction on that.

I have to hand it to the American legal system when it comes to white collar crime. They don't take any shit in that regard.

David would have fared much better if he stayed here to face the music.

He might be begging to be extradited in a few weeks time. He must be expecting some serious reprocussions here at home if he is willing to gamble staying in jail over there for the few months.

I have to hand it to the American legal system when it comes to white collar crime. They don't take any shit in that regard.

David would have fared much better if he stayed here to face the music.

He would be out playing golf with the lads if he had stayed in Ireland. His friends would have looked after him here.

Why did he leg it then and is fighting extradition?

Because he is a fool, clearly. Also, the US does have minimum security prisons for white collar crime that are separate from the gang bangers and rapist etc. but they're highly restrictive and you stay a long time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼