Fond memories of 2006

only thing i remember about 2006 is tearing ligaments in my hand and pulling my hip out of place. thank you kylemore.

and those stupid dumbass rioters :mad: look i'm all for freedom of speech and all that, but every one could see that march was gonna cause trouble no matter.

only thing i remember about 2006 is tearing ligaments in my hand and pulling my hip out of place. thank you kylemore.
and those stupid dumbass rioters :mad: look i'm all for freedom of speech and all that, but every one could see that march was gonna cause trouble no matter.

I'd say twas a case of damned if we let them, damned if we didn't.
they marched, the bar stoolers rioted, the orange lads say " they don't respect our customs and traditions".
we refuse their march and they say the same thing.

Belfast is in Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland, therefore British

Sorry fella, Northern Ireland is not Britain.
Britain is made up if Scotland, England and Wales.

If you don't see the irony in people of British descent singing "why don't you go home" aimed at the native Irish outside a church in Belfast then your a bit on the slow side I'd imagine.

Sorry fella, Northern Ireland is not Britain.
Britain is made up if Scotland, England and Wales.

If you don't see the irony in people of British descent singing "why don't you go home" aimed at the native Irish outside a church in Belfast then your a bit on the slow side I'd imagine.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

That "Shathole" up there gets way too much attention as two ignorant sectarian tribes fight each other for centuries get all the attention for being international arseholes. Bad enough that we have leaders of the Orange Lodges down here going about bigotry and sectarianism against his bigoted and sectarian organisation and Sinn Fein down here waffling on about "Osssteritee" as they cut public services up North.The best thing that could happen is for the 6 counties to be spat out from the U.K. and not let them join the Republic ever.

As punishment for being semi-psychotic religion and violence obsessed pricks.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Unionists\Loyalists in the North do not see themselves as United-Kingdom-Of-Great-Britain-And-Northern-Irelandish, they see themselves as being British. Thus the irony in telling Irish people in Belfast to go home.
That was my point.

Lovely boys.

AxmhWPXCEAA0Q-6.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼