Fianna Fail TDs are revolting

Why is it "spam" to put up a thread critical of FF, but not "spam" to put up one critical of SF (for instance)?

And if you don't want it "rammed down (your) throat" don't you at least accept that at least this thread is more descriptive of the content than "The NEXT Government" thread which is used to gloss over the foibles of the CURRENT Government.

If I didn't know better I'd say you might enjoy having it rammed down your throat ;-)

That's the thing you're not getting.

I couldn't give a shit about either thread.

I don't come on here for politics,

You act like you wake up every morning with plans of how to further your cause,

You are suspicious of everyone, you accused half the board of being plants like its a fucking James Bond novel.

You're really really paranoid,

Part of that is spamming this site increasingly regularly,

That's unfair I think on people like me who generally log onto the larger forum for Craic and debate. (Definitely there's a place for politics and its on the thread about government or ca forum)

Last edited:
Repped.

That didn't take long.

Cue 'shill/cogent argument/lack of self awareness/what about murders from the 1920s' gibberish.

Admin you're handing out bans for the use of stock phrases. This is spam. Please sort it out.

Using the forum like his own personal hustings, wtf is happening here like? Politics.ie

You are suspicious of everyone, you accused half the board of being plants like its a fucking James Bond novel.

That's unfair I think on people like me who generally log onto the larger forum for Craig and debate. (Definitely there's a place for politics and its on the thread about government or ca forum)

Erra the guy is a moron.

Most of his posts are bumping his spam threads.

He views it as some kind of win to keep this bilge near the top of the page.

AdminY this is spam

Please put it in the CA.

That's unfair I think on people like me who generally log onto the larger forum for Craig and debate. (Definitely there's a place for politics and its on the thread about government or ca forum)

The thing I'm not getting is why you get so irate about a thread having a pop at FF, but not about one having a pop at SF, if, as you claim, you couldn't care less about either and you don't want politics "rammed down (your) throat" on the Langers Forum.

My understanding of spamming is posting the same stuff repeatedly. I don't do that.

And again for someone who claims to be disinterested in politics, in fact so averse to it that you feel threads with an overtly political title effectively ram politics down your throat, it's a bit of a mystery why you are so selective in your outrage.

Funny that.

Erra the guy is a moron.

Most of his posts are bumping his spam threads.

He views it as some kind of win to keep this bilge near the top of the page.

AdminY this is spam

Please put it in the CA.

Tatler Dan - is it any more spam than the anti-SF threads that are put up here and indeed put up with here???

It's pretty obvious that you're quite happy to have anti-SF threads but get very irked, so much so that you go crying to Admin about it, about threads that are critical of other parties, one in particular :)

The thing I'm not getting is why you get so irate about a thread having a pop at FF, but not about one having a pop at SF, if, as you claim, you couldn't care less about either and you don't want politics "rammed down (your) throat" on the Langers Forum.

My understanding of spamming is posting the same stuff repeatedly. I don't do that.

And again for someone who claims to be disinterested in politics, in fact so averse to it that you feel threads with an overtly political title effectively ram politics down your throat, it's a bit of a mystery why you are so selective in your outrage.

Funny that.

Christ it's like talking to the wall, you've become tedious Soundy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼