Eurovision

Amazing that they still managed to reach a ceasefire deal in Cairo even though Ireland sent a kid from Macroom to take part in the Eurovision in Sweden. Twitter dot com seemed convinced that Netanyahu was going to come out with the white flag if they stayed at home.
It was that langer that stopped tourists visiting the Book of Kells that did it.

GNJeNdwWQAIYV4i

Biden?
Trump?
No, 100 police officers and helicopter over head protecting the Israel Eurovision entrant in Malmo. Sad state of affairs when a Jewish woman needs that sort of protection in Europe.

GNJeNdwWQAIYV4i

Biden?
Trump?
No, 100 police officers and helicopter over head protecting the Israel Eurovision entrant in Malmo. Sad state of affairs when a Jewish woman needs that sort of protection in Europe.
It is. It's also sad that the thousands of children who have been massacred in Gaza in the last 6 months didn't get anything like the same level of protection.

It is. It's also sad that the thousands of children who have been massacred in Gaza in the last 6 months didn't get anything like the same level of protection.
Tis, I've often wondered why none of the surrounding Arab nations stepped in to protect them. Strange isn't it when look at the support Ukraine are getting from surrounding nations.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

24th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼