Election?

load of election posters gone up near my gaff

are the local elections imminent or summink? if so when?

Same day as the European Elections next month. Friday 7 June.

Educate yourself on the issues, decide who best fits with your political outlook, and then go out and vote!

If you weren't allowed to vote you'd rightly have a complaint. So now that you have one - exercise it.

Those posters should be banned, In a world choc full of social media there is no need for posters,
P. S I will report back on the sexiest looking candidate based on said posters,
Aontu wan up around Kanturk, headshot only though.

4233becky9896.jpg

When I have any issue, I just CC all councilors in an e-mail, who sort it out, gets the community vote. We managed to get 50 km/h speed limit on our country road and Guards sitting and doing speed checks twice a week, just because of the above approach. Traffic went down by 90% on the road and that one particular councilor got 60-70 votes, out of which he hadn't 90% in last elections, use the power of election year

When I have any issue, I just CC all councilors in an e-mail, who sort it out, gets the community vote. We managed to get 50 km/h speed limit on our country road and Guards sitting and doing speed checks twice a week, just because of the above approach. Traffic went down by 90% on the road and that one particular councilor got 60-70 votes, out of which he hadn't 90% in last elections, use the power of election year
And they all claim credit,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼