Eejitology: the Study of PRoCcers and their Origins.

I was waiting for someone to do a PROCtology - the study of Proccers and their origins.......................

Much more seemly -

I'd say 50/50
I don't.
We are all individuals - some are just individual a few extra times.

PROCcers and their origins..

RingY
Grew up in a caravan in the Pole Field. Fed nothing but chips and fritters from Murphy's for 15 years and still couldn't have filled one arm of the shiny tracksuits. Bought a shiny suit in Pennys, took a plane to the fatherland, and worked his way up to being Merkels gimp. He resides in her basement with an Italian whale she was gifted by Burlesconi

Last edited:
I have long held the view that there are PROC "fluffers" - accounts which the PROC Gods use to help generate traffic by taking such ridiculous or contrary positions and viewpoints as to whip up a posting frenzy. Except in the Cork Hurlers thread of course ;)

I have long held the view that there are PROC "fluffers" - accounts which the PROC Gods use to help generate traffic by taking such ridiculous or contrary positions and viewpoints as to whip up a posting frenzy. Except in the Cork Hurlers thread of course ;)
out with it PROCNA... who are the chief PROC fluffers on here?

MoE is definitely a fluffer in RL but I have my doubts the PROC have their hands in him. Benny is a fluffee

out with it PROCNA... who are the chief PROC fluffers on here?

MoE is definitely a fluffer in RL but I have my doubts the PROC have their hands in him. Benny is a fluffee
Conan was definitely one.
That was what I was referring to.

Going back over the years there are too many to think of.

Roundyfield
Born: Erinville Hospital
Raised: Ballyvolane|Riverstown
Emigrated: Dragged from Cork in the last year of the Old Republic,1990, so I missed out on the Tiger and Post Tiger years. Incidentally many historians believe 1990 to be the peak of Cork culture.
Pass time: Prognosticator Extraordinaire

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼