Dubai, why the fuck holiday in such a shit hole?

It's Mordor with gold trim.

The dentist wan was Iranian, so I guess they thought she should know better.

Ghana-News706.jpg

She volunteered that she'd had a glass of wine?

I truly despair of human beings.

Bu-but it was only a glass of w-

HELLO? Hello?! Do you know what Islam is? Wakey-wakey!

The wine thing is such a load of crap. She arrived on an Iranian passport with a previously used and out of date Visa. During her previous visit she was caught administering illegal botox injections in clients homes that she had lined up prior to arriving.

The wine thing is such a load of crap. She arrived on an Iranian passport with a previously used and out of date Visa. During her previous visit she was caught administering illegal botox injections in clients homes that she had lined up prior to arriving.

That's her told.

yours sincerely,

Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
President of the United Arab Emirates and Emir of Abu Dhabi

... she wont do it again :lol!:

Have to say place has never appealed to me as a destination. 8 hour flight to wander around what is essentially an enormous, overpriced shopping mall. Back in the day, you could apparently pick up gold and jewellery for fraction of price you'd pay here but local merchants have copped on to that and now charge western prices or flog off the sub standard stuff to tourists. Hotels are nice apparently!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼