David Silva. Best player the EPL has ever seen?

f_2a0ec29bef.jpg

A bar isn't a restaurant... :/

Burgers and chips from The Drunken Paddy in Magaluf isn't Spanish food

Would you stop, man. I know Spanish food well. I've had some great stuff there. I just think it's really overrated and they're very arrogant about their food so I've no qualms about criticising it.

The best Spanish food I've eaten was by the old lady my ex lived with.

"The best league in the world" is on the brink of losing a CL spot. Something doesn't quite add up.

Point taken, and full disclosure, I haven't a scooby-doo how the co-efficient or whatever it's called works for the CL. The spot is still there for the time being though and I'd fancy City to get to the latter stages this year, Chelsea too. Arsenal will be Arsenal and Utd could go either way, but Van Gaal knows how to navigate Europe but with the squad he has...

Point taken, and full disclosure, I haven't a scooby-doo how the co-efficient or whatever it's called works for the CL. The spot is still there for the time being though and I'd fancy City to get to the latter stages this year, Chelsea too. Arsenal will be Arsenal and Utd could go either way, but Van Gaal knows how to navigate Europe but with the squad he has...
Europa League applies too. West Ham already ditched it, Southampton in a spot of bother. It's up to Liverpool and Spurs.

Listening to managers, pundits, football people, neutrals the last few months, they all speak so highly and glowingly about David Silva still, even though he's 32.

He's playing some football, TBF.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

1st Jun 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: The Kates

Coughlan's, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼