Cyclists

Another clip yesterday showed RTBI nearly getting taken out by a white Nissan Juke, totally deliberate close pass by the stupid driver.
If RTBI is ever taken out id suggest doing it in a lonely country road..
that way the cameras could be removed without anyone seeing you..
but you’d have to do it quickly though.. you wouldn’t want a member of the public seeing you standing over a badly injured or dead body.

If RTBI is ever taken out id suggest doing it in a lonely country road..
that way the cameras could be removed without anyone seeing you..
but you’d have to do it quickly though.. you wouldn’t want a member of the public seeing you standing over a badly injured or dead body.

Christ above man.. do you even think about the shite you post? If you think like this you should be nowhere near a car because you haven't the basic level of intelligence required

As it happens I had some asshole try to knock me down intentionally yesterday morning.. not much craic. I was coming into a cross roads with an additional left filter from my side so the left hand turning traffic doesn't have to wait at the junction if the merging road is clear.. but its one of those one where the bike lane runs alongside the straight through lane so any car filtering left has to cross it. The lights red against us for straight through and the cars ahead had to wait at the filter so the third car waiting was in the bike lane.. so be it, I moved right into the car lane and then left back into the cycle lane when I was round the car. With that some dick behind me is slamming on the horn.. I genuinely had no idea why as this all happened at about 7 or 8kph. So I rolled back and asked him what was wrong.. cue a purple head of rage screaming and roaring at me about 'swerving' into his lane and me being a fucking moron.

I pointed out that I never came near his car for a start, but even then the best he was doing was rolling another 5m forward and stopping at the lights anyway behind the first car. More roaring and screaming so I told him to fuck himself, calm down, or he'd have a banger.. and rolled up to the lights. Lights go green, I cycle across the junction and about 15m later he swerves left out of his lane fully into the bike lane, slams on the brakes, and puts the car into reverse when he hadn't succeeded in making me crash into the back of his car. I was forced this time to actually swerve out into the car lane without looking but luckily the other drivers around us could see what was happening. I was clipped in during all of this

I just carried on to get away from him for 3 reasons - 1, I fancied getting home in one piece and he was clearly happy to actually knock me down, 2- I wasn't up for boxing the head off an older man, and 3- life is too short for this shit

The angst built up in drivers thats triggered by the smallest things is fucking insane

Christ above man.. do you even think about the shite you post? If you think like this you should be nowhere near a car because you haven't the basic level of intelligence required
You're worse to be replying to him, just chuckle as his stupidity like everyone that knows him. :lol!:
RTBI has himself and Padraig the spoofer in a vicelike grip, just enjoy it

You're worse to be replying to him, just chuckle as his stupidity like everyone that knows him. :lol!:
RTBI has himself and Padraig the spoofer in a vicelike grip, just enjoy it

Yeah, you're right

I was fairly shook after that shit yesterday. Was talking to someone through work today and he told me he was an avid cyclist at the weekends and has sold the road bike as he's sick of the shit he was dealing with and worried he'd end up getting hurt. You can see how people get there reading this thread

As it happens I had some asshole try to knock me down intentionally yesterday morning.. not much craic. I was coming into a cross roads with an additional left filter from my side so the left hand turning traffic doesn't have to wait at the junction if the merging road is clear.. but its one of those one where the bike lane runs alongside the straight through lane so any car filtering left has to cross it. The lights red against us for straight through and the cars ahead had to wait at the filter so the third car waiting was in the bike lane.. so be it, I moved right into the car lane and then left back into the cycle lane when I was round the car. With that some dick behind me is slamming on the horn.. I genuinely had no idea why as this all happened at about 7 or 8kph. So I rolled back and asked him what was wrong.. cue a purple head of rage screaming and roaring at me about 'swerving' into his lane and me being a fucking moron.

I pointed out that I never came near his car for a start, but even then the best he was doing was rolling another 5m forward and stopping at the lights anyway behind the first car. More roaring and screaming so I told him to fuck himself, calm down, or he'd have a banger.. and rolled up to the lights. Lights go green, I cycle across the junction and about 15m later he swerves left out of his lane fully into the bike lane, slams on the brakes, and puts the car into reverse when he hadn't succeeded in making me crash into the back of his car. I was forced this time to actually swerve out into the car lane without looking but luckily the other drivers around us could see what was happening. I was clipped in during all of this

I just carried on to get away from him for 3 reasons - 1, I fancied getting home in one piece and he was clearly happy to actually knock me down, 2- I wasn't up for boxing the head off an older man, and 3- life is too short for this shit

The angst built up in drivers thats triggered by the smallest things is fucking insane

Poor you, if they weren’t in your way you’d have got to where you are going at least one minute faster and life would have been so much better

Grow up

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼