Cyclists

Calls are growing for the CEO of the RSA to resign following his calamitous interview on RTE Prime Time.

Haven't seen the interview but given that cyclists seem to be shrieking about victim blaming and looking for his head, I'm guessing he had the audacity to suggest that maybe cyclists should pay at least some heed to attempting to keep themselves safe and not just expect motorists to do it for them?

Haven't seen the interview but given that cyclists seem to be shrieking about victim blaming and looking for his head, I'm guessing he had the audacity to suggest that maybe cyclists should pay at least some heed to attempting to keep themselves safe and not just expect motorists to do it for them?
No, he didn't suggest that.
Maybe watch the interview instead of revealing yourself as a tit.

Maybe he asked ‘Does Jank drive a car?’

The new Midelton - Mogely Greenway appear to be a big hit with locals and non-locals alike.

This follows similar examples where when decent public amenities are delivered such as this, or the Dunkettle-Carrigtwohill shared pathway or the bridge over the N40 by Vernon Mount, people start using them in droves and think, "Christ, this is great, why wasn't this built before, maybe we should do more of this"

The ever-present cynical naysayers slink off to the ratholes where they came from.
🤔
Cork-Youghal rail line far more useful and efficient than space for the saddle sore!

Surely anyone who cycles and drives has a better perspective than somebody who only does one or the other?

I know myself that when I’m driving I am really aware of cyclists because I’m that cyclist more often than not. Not entirely sure how this can possibly be a bad thing?

Surely anyone who cycles and drives has a better perspective than somebody who only does one or the other?

I know myself that when I’m driving I am really aware of cyclists because I’m that cyclist more often than not. Not entirely sure how this can possibly be a bad thing?
I agree. Do a bit of cycling around town and I’m always mindful of mistakes that motorists and pedestrians may make. When I’m driving I’m attentive to cyclists that may be near me. If everyone was considerate and a bit more paying it’d be safer and quicker for everyone.

white-knight.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼