Couple assaulted daughter (15) over Facebook photos

I'd imagine not. There are a lot of shitty parents around.

It remains the responsibility of the parent to monitor their kids online usage though.

As referenced earlier turning yer twelfth birthday doesn't make FB any more dramatically (un)suitable.

Parents will know best for their kids if/when they know. But there are many parents trying their level best who might have some pre-teenager that passes through the cracks of modern life every now and then in terms of accessing FB by pretending they're 12+ when in fact they're only 11 thanks to peer pressure and whatnot. I wouldn't be too critical of parents in such circs.

As referenced earlier turning yer twelfth birthday doesn't make FB any more dramatically (un)suitable.

Parents will know best for their kids if/when they know. But there are many parents trying their level best who might have some pre-teenager that passes through the cracks of modern life every now and then in terms of accessing FB by pretending they're 12+ when in fact they're only 11 thanks to peer pressure and whatnot. I wouldn't be too critical of parents in such circs.
It's easy to be critical of parents generally. 99.9% are doing their level best but it's a bloody tough job.

Is there a point to go with any of this?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Dance (12A) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼