Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Kinnerk was a very good footballer and played midfield for Limerick.
McKee played for his native Longford and played club football with UCD. He had a super playing career.
Cyril Farrell, an ordinary club player but what a manager. Coached Galway to an All Ireland minor at 23 years of age, an U21 at 27 years of age and was Babs Keatings assistant with the seniors at age 29. Senior Manager at 30.

Kinnerk was a very good footballer and played midfield for Limerick.
McKee played for his native Longford and played club football with UCD. He had a super playing career.
I stand corrected about McGee, never heard any mention of a playing career. Must get his book.

For Kinnerk and Boylan, I know they played intercounty but they didn't play intercounty in the code they excelled at coaching in.

For those mentioning John O'Mahony, he won minor and u21 All-Irelands with Mayo and played a few undistinguished years at Intercounty. Mayo went through a drought so didn't even pick up a Connaught senior medal.

Am I right in saying that is where 'there won't be a cow milked in Clare for a week' emanated from? However that also may be from 1995.
Yip, by Mallow man, former Clare senior football sub-goalie, former Clare dual minor, former Clare minor football manager at aged 22 and Clare u21 football manager at aged 24......Marty Morrissey.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Sean Tierney

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼