Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Next week for Celtic Challenge, a few friendlies this week, West played City but not sure of result.

Separately I see KKs minors lost by 5 at home to Dublin today. They've lost 2 from 3 but hammered Galway in their single win. Odd. All of the big 4 in Leinster go through to Leinster knock out no matter what, which renders their group stage all a bit pointless. KK now have to play a QF in Leinster next week, that's their punishment.
Yeah Celtic Challenge this saturday coming, west cork beat city well this weekend in a challenge game, although city were missing their normal back line of murray, dwyer-harrington and conolly, so wouldnt read much into it. Philips and Daly up front for city are a good combination, philips with about 2-2 and daly with most of the rest for city. Cathal Lowney for west was their main man and when he was off you could see the difference. a good testing run out for both teams before the QFs at the weekend.

Derebels, Cathal lowney is injured, the player you mean is Cathal lyons, he had his challenge mindset kicked in, minors team for Thursday will be released shortly,Sykes and meyler made 1 or 2 changes.sykes looked at the veo and saw somebody didn't take the right option so was dropped.If they beat clare, through to Munster final.

Don't ye worry, Sykes has studied clare down to the very last, the lads will enjoy the night, and more importantly,get the W and look forward to some downtime on Friday in Brookfield ,a day of "taking the right option"otherwise they will be punished.

Fionn Lardner didn't make the squad for the Waterford game but now he starts. With Joe Twohig now on the bench Eoghan O'Shea joins him with Cormac Deane and Liam O'Mahony not included. Meyler and Co. seem to like a big man at the edge of the square. Peter Barrett has done well anytime he is introduced but never got a start.

fionn Lardner and joe seem to be serious players so far,let's see what tommorow night holds,let's hope these guys help get us the W.
Corkonian,the reason why Lardner didn't make the Waterford team was because he was back from a injury.

I was hardly having a go at the kids, clear as day from my post. Context is my previous post, which I referenced, where I pointed out that Dowling had a good laugh, on national tv, at Donal Og (and his/Corks 16 and 17 year olds, if you like) for failing in Munster a few years back.

I take the point re the effort put in by coaches. Fair comment.

Charming to be called an asshole by you by the way.
Exactly - Karma in action - what a langer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

24th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼