Cork Limerick Motorway

I see Varadkar has made a HUGE announcement on the Cork Limerick motorway putting it in the national plan and it'll be underway in ................the 10 year plan!!!

FFS how many times are the local FFG TDs going to roll over to have their tummies tickled while huge funds are spent elsewhere in this state? Standing up for Cork my Hairy Arse!

I see Varadkar has made a HUGE announcement on the Cork Limerick motorway putting it in the national plan and it'll be underway in ................the 10 year plan!!!

FFS how many times are the local FFG TDs going to roll over to have their tummies tickled while huge funds are spent elsewhere in this state? Standing up for Cork my Hairy Arse!

They've allocated a massive €20 million Euro for the Front End. That's just about enough to fund 1km of Motorway.

Anybody have a map of the path for the new motorway?

LOL. Come back to us in 3-5 years and we'll show you all the proposed routes with a key showing the ones with the least amount of compulsory purchase orders being contested in the supreme court.

You won't see this road for a LONG time m8.

LOL. Come back to us in 3-5 years and we'll show you all the proposed routes with a key showing the ones with the least amount of compulsory purchase orders being contested in the supreme court.

You won't see this road for a LONG time m8.

That's the point. It's been put on the LONG finger as part of a 10 year strategy. Meanwhile one donkey towns up and down the country are linked with Motorways. Fkn abysmal the way Cork, and Limerick, TDs haven't made this a major priority for development.

No doubt we'll have Jerry Buttimer come on soon and tell the people that he's "Standing strong for Cork" :roll:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼