Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I dont give a fuck if nobody gives a fuck, I'll keep banging the drum on Galways flakiness because 1. It's hilarious and 2. Canning is as sincere as a whore's kiss. Off with ya Mary Lou, the voyeur who speaks for everyone here it seems
The voyeur who has multiple accounts and stupidly believes he is entitled to offer his opinions as everyone’s because of his/her narcissistic haughtiness.
Take no notice.

The team selection for Saturday,

PC
SOD ED NOL
GM CJ RD
TOM MC ET
SB DF DD
AC ROF

Subs: TOC, BR, SH, SK, BH.

1. Pa Collins, Not an IC standard goalkeeper, should've been dropped this year for BS. But Brion only has himself to blame, was only given one chance and f'd it up vs w'ford.
2. Sean O'Donoghue, Lot of shit been posted about him for the second yellow, chalk it off as a rush of blood to the head and release him on Flannagan for the day.
3. Eoin Downey, Was solid last week, realistically should've been our 3 last year but I think if we can stop the ball coming into the forward line by crowding the middle then Eoin can limit Gillane.
4. Niall O'Leary, Earned his place last week with a solid man marking job, leave him on Adam English who will presumably come in for Casey.
5. Ger Millerick, is a solid man marker and can definitely ghost Morrissey for the day or even go inside if needed.
6. Ciaran Joyce, Not much needs to be said on his inclusion, whether its Reidy, O'Neill or lynch doesn't matter, Joyce needs to be holding the middle and marking their 11.
7. Robert Downey, His battle with Hegarty will be worth the fee alone. He needs to stand up and physically dominate Hegarty and show his leadership.
8. Mark Coleman, Risky selection and most on here saying we only need workers in the middle and while I agree with that to a certain extent, I still think a distributor like Mark is useful to keep them honest in midfield and abuse our inside line. We have to play this game on our terms remember.
9. Ethan Twomey, This selection was a complete toss up for me, It could have easily been Roche or Tommy but I think the latter two will be needed more coming down the stretch and should be brought in. Whichever one of those three it is should be told to run the legs off themselves for 40 mins and then whipped straight off.
10. Timmy O'Mahony, Drop to midfield, crowed the middle, stop the runners, run off the shoulder and create overlaps running at goal. He is needed on Saturday in the middle more than ever. Again, run the legs off himself for 40 mins.
11. Darragh Fitzgibbon, This is the perfect opportunity for him against the old, tired legs of Hannon, if he starts at 11 he does serious damage to Limerick, mark my words.
12. Declan Dalton, Put him on all placed balls and have him work his socks off for 40 mins, simple.
13. Robbie O'Flynn, It's a gamble but if he can get on ball, him and Alan can cause serious damage inside, he can also be an option out the field if needed.
14. Alan Connolly, Needs to be getting ball sprayed at him from all angles, nothing else needs to be said except leave the fcuking ball inta him.
15. Shane Barrett, Justified inclusion and I think he can do a serious number on Byrnes, both in attack and defence.

The bench is the most important selection of all of this, bring them all on ten or fifteen mins after half time to kill off limerick with fresh legs. We need to defend and attack from 1-15, where your placed on the pitch doesn't matter stopping the ball from going into Gillane is more important than marking him. If that team starts, I think we have a serious chance or at least we will die with our boots on. This is it for the year, win and we kickstart the possibility of a comeback campaign, lose and we are looking for a fighting performance only in Thurles and hoping for better days next year. Up the blood and bandage!

I dont give a fuck if nobody gives a fuck, I'll keep banging the drum on Galways flakiness because 1. It's hilarious and 2. Canning is as sincere as a whore's kiss. Off with ya Mary Lou, the voyeur who speaks for everyone here it seems
Keep banging the drum, no skin off my nose, I'm not the one looking like an idiot with the viselike grip Canning has you in. :lol!:

The team selection for Saturday,

PC
SOD ED NOL
GM CJ RD
TOM MC ET
SB DF DD
AC ROF

Subs: TOC, BR, SH, SK, BH.

1. Pa Collins, Not an IC standard goalkeeper, should've been dropped this year for BS. But Brion only has himself to blame, was only given one chance and f'd it up vs w'ford.
2. Sean O'Donoghue, Lot of shit been posted about him for the second yellow, chalk it off as a rush of blood to the head and release him on Flannagan for the day.
3. Eoin Downey, Was solid last week, realistically should've been our 3 last year but I think if we can stop the ball coming into the forward line by crowding the middle then Eoin can limit Gillane.
4. Niall O'Leary, Earned his place last week with a solid man marking job, leave him on Adam English who will presumably come in for Casey.
5. Ger Millerick, is a solid man marker and can definitely ghost Morrissey for the day or even go inside if needed.
6. Ciaran Joyce, Not much needs to be said on his inclusion, whether its Reidy, O'Neill or lynch doesn't matter, Joyce needs to be holding the middle and marking their 11.
7. Robert Downey, His battle with Hegarty will be worth the fee alone. He needs to stand up and physically dominate Hegarty and show his leadership.
8. Mark Coleman, Risky selection and most on here saying we only need workers in the middle and while I agree with that to a certain extent, I still think a distributor like Mark is useful to keep them honest in midfield and abuse our inside line. We have to play this game on our terms remember.
9. Ethan Twomey, This selection was a complete toss up for me, It could have easily been Roche or Tommy but I think the latter two will be needed more coming down the stretch and should be brought in. Whichever one of those three it is should be told to run the legs off themselves for 40 mins and then whipped straight off.
10. Timmy O'Mahony, Drop to midfield, crowed the middle, stop the runners, run off the shoulder and create overlaps running at goal. He is needed on Saturday in the middle more than ever. Again, run the legs off himself for 40 mins.
11. Darragh Fitzgibbon, This is the perfect opportunity for him against the old, tired legs of Hannon, if he starts at 11 he does serious damage to Limerick, mark my words.
12. Declan Dalton, Put him on all placed balls and have him work his socks off for 40 mins, simple.
13. Robbie O'Flynn, It's a gamble but if he can get on ball, him and Alan can cause serious damage inside, he can also be an option out the field if needed.
14. Alan Connolly, Needs to be getting ball sprayed at him from all angles, nothing else needs to be said except leave the fcuking ball inta him.
15. Shane Barrett, Justified inclusion and I think he can do a serious number on Byrnes, both in attack and defence.

The bench is the most important selection of all of this, bring them all on ten or fifteen mins after half time to kill off limerick with fresh legs. We need to defend and attack from 1-15, where your placed on the pitch doesn't matter stopping the ball from going into Gillane is more important than marking him. If that team starts, I think we have a serious chance or at least we will die with our boots on. This is it for the year, win and we kickstart the possibility of a comeback campaign, lose and we are looking for a fighting performance only in Thurles and hoping for better days next year. Up the blood and bandage!
Agree with alot of this AllCork. My take on it is Coleman & ROF havnt done anywhere near enough to start and by selecting them is just rewarding poor performances.
Lehane and Meade are also in this category.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼