Brake Imbalance Repair.

My pickup truck failed its CVRT yesterday for a service brake imbalance issue. If I get it repaired and retested within 21 days, I’ll get charged the reduced fee of €44. Otherwise the full €111 applies. I’m hoping to get it fixed ASAP as, according to the failure report “this vehicle has major defects”. However, the soonest slot with my regular garage is May. And the two others I’ve phoned so far are June and July. Totally understandable, the country is at full employment and “it’s impossible to get anyone to do anything as there’s nobody there”. Do any PROC people have recommendations for a garage that could fix a brake problem in, like, three weeks? Ta.

My pickup truck failed its CVRT yesterday for a service brake imbalance issue. If I get it repaired and retested within 21 days, I’ll get charged the reduced fee of €44. Otherwise the full €111 applies. I’m hoping to get it fixed ASAP as, according to the failure report “this vehicle has major defects”. However, the soonest slot with my regular garage is May. And the two others I’ve phoned so far are June and July. Totally understandable, the country is at full employment and “it’s impossible to get anyone to do anything as there’s nobody there”. Do any PROC people have recommendations for a garage that could fix a brake problem in, like, three weeks? Ta.
I live in Blackrock, anywhere in the city suits.

Why do we train trades people in a way that harks back to the nineteenth century? Why spend six months sweeping the garage floor. Teach the skills in a trade school to pass a rigorous examination to all who want to get into an industry.
I guess the reason is unionized closed shops and snobbery

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼