Boys oh boys

DOBBER22 said:
Are you a high maintenance chick by any chance?

Be wide...

gayer.jpg

Persephone said:
Yeah watch out for maggot he gets very odd if any other fellas start talkin to me.

You seem to be very upset since i told NWB not to give you my number.

Why you wanted it in the first place, god only knows.

DaisyM said:
So who is this bird? I googled her and found this quote:

Triona “Party” McCarthy was looking fab and was with her pal, fashion designer Mel Jago of Jago Couture. Actually, Triona was telling me that she’s been informed of a group of internet users who have developed a rather weird fascination about her. A fan club or a crowd of stalkers, we don’t yet know.

Please tell me that's not you lot???

Emailed this to him for the laugh. A bit weak, but it might be funny if he responds...

Comrade,

As a citizen of the People's Republic of Cork, I note with interest your recent comment on the one they call "Party" and her stalkers/fanclub. (Needless to say, I read your "blog" RELIGIOUSLY.) Anyway, please allow me to put your/her mind at rest. I think it may be some of my fellow PROC citizens to whom you refer. I assure you, their interests are entirely benign. It's all in the spirit of science. With her coat-hanger smile and knowledge of doing things to your skin with foodstuffs, "Party" fascinates us. Do pass on our warm regards, and tell her that, should she ever wish to visit the PROC, in light of her extensive knowledge of skincare, we may consider waiving the routine decontamination procedures Dublin-based visitors must usually undergo before crossing the border.

Éire 31!

Regards,

Yer "Shkins an all" Wan

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Dance (12A) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼