Benitez sacked by Chelsea ..

I don't think Roman has any intention of employing Rafa as manager after the season ends, regardless of how the season pans out.

Although if I was Michael Emenalo (Chelsea DoF) I might be a little worried that Rafa may well be considered for the DoF role alongside his compatriot Guardiola if he doesn't rock the boat, prods Torres back to life and instills some defensive solidity in a decidedly leaky ship.

It's not Rafa's style to play the mute, subservient role with an overbearing, meddling owner but Chelsea are clearly a big draw.

It's going to be a tough task given he's clearly not a fans' favourite at the Bridge.

For all the guff spouted about him he's a talented manager and it's good to see him back in the game.

Had problems with the owners of every single club so far

Should be a match made in heaven

Got a link to a Chelsea forum last night and the reaction in comical

Though the Internet took me back to a link to a thread on RAWK with 30 pages of grown men crying that their pudgy hero was joining one of their most hated teams

Comical stuff!!!

Had problems with the owners of every single club so far

Should be a match made in heaven

Got a link to a Chelsea forum last night and the reaction in comical

Though the Internet took me back to a link to a thread on RAWK with 30 pages of grown men crying that their pudgy hero was joining one of their most hated teams

Comical stuff!!!

Some GOLD on there over the last few days.

@RAWK_Meltdown

To be honest I'd be more worried if Chelsea got Rafa than Guardiola. They just need organisation to match their quality players.

It's a frightening prospect though, Rafa with a blank cheque with some quality players already there.

Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade.

Ferguson would shit his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Gutted. Football these days is shit, utter fucking shit. I'm so close to calling it a day.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Crying more tonight than the day he got fired.

On a side note, Torres is going straight into my fantasy team.

I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news.

Chelsea will walk this league now they actually have a world class manager. Will be wrapped up by april

I honestly cannot sleep, constantly tossing and turning. Every time I close my eyes, I see his (Benitez) cheery smile and polite wave.

:lol!::lol!::lol!:

Some GOLD on there over the last few days.

@RAWK_Meltdown

To be honest I'd be more worried if Chelsea got Rafa than Guardiola. They just need organisation to match their quality players.

It's a frightening prospect though, Rafa with a blank cheque with some quality players already there.

Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade.

Ferguson would shit his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight.

(Benitez to Chelsea) Gutted. Football these days is shit, utter fucking shit. I'm so close to calling it a day.

On a side note, Torres is going straight into my fantasy team.

I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news.

Chelsea will walk this league now they actually have a world class manager. Will be wrapped up by april

I honestly cannot sleep, constantly tossing and turning. Every time I close my eyes, I see his (Benitez) cheery smile and polite wave.

:lol!::lol!::lol!:

Thats brilliant!

Some them have to be a wind up in fairness

What age is this guy in fairness

Maybe some of those fans are going overboard but they realise he is a good manager.

He is far from the Joke he is made out to be because he came out of the Fergie squabble in the wrong side.

He is a very capable manager.

Paging Agent Benitez. Your mission, should you choose to accept it - place Chelsea 8th in the table come the end of the season.

He would have crawled on his knees across broken glass to take over at Anfield again. But business is business, and football is big business sadly.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼