Alternative career

Let's say that you had to go out tomorrow and get a job in another area of work, what would you do? And let's say that you wouldn't have to go back studying for a few years to be elligible for the job.

I'd like to be a courier for DHL, UPS or some other one. I like driving and you'd get to make small talk with the pussy at reception in the companies you would be delivering to :D Probably not the most challenging job in the world I'll admit, but for some reason I'd like to do it.

I'd set up an organic farm. Then I'd write an incredibly annoying column for the Observer about my wonderful life on my organic farm.

exileonpatrickstreet said:
i'd become a wrong'un. get myself a hoody and a couple of asbos, and get channel 4 to send me to pudgee's organic farm for a life-changing social experiment

You know the way every so often you hear reports about wrong'uns seeing ASBOs as a badge of honour? Up in Chapel Market the other day, a fella was selling framed mock ASBOs. One was for 'smoking wacky backy'.

Be a hotel manager, granted an owner would be better manager would do for now.

Or option two get into the extended family business and be Chief Exec of the bank

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dea Matrona
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

18th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Ria Lina

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼