2023 Premier Junior football

Barrs have bandon road on lockdown … walking up passed Lennox's chipper and Galvins off license and into moks.. shouting and roaring …
win or lose up the blues

Tough one for Kilmurry. They won't meet a team next year as strong as the Barrs. A lot of quality in that team which was going to count for a lot at this level. I also believe they benefited from getting some senior hurlers back after they were knocked out.

Ironically, there is a good chance Kilmurry would represent Cork in Munster club 3 years running.

Was he Mom? I thought O Brien was?

Yes Brien was official MOM but I’m just giving my own thoughts on who I felt should have gotten it . Shields was involved in majority of attacks and I thought himself and Kilmurry CB mahony were excellent throughout. But it’s all about opinions 😃

Shields has given unreal service to Cork and the Barrs. A brilliant player and a great fella.

The Barrs bench pushed them home. Their subs all made a strong impact. A lot of senior experience in the panel.

Wall for Kilmurry was incredible though. A brilliant footballer. It's a pity they can't go up and test themselves at a higher level again. They look a good team.

Surprised to not see the full forward for Kilmurry mentioned here after Saturday's game. I watched the highlights on Rebels Online today, and my God the scores he kicked were something else. Anyone know what age is he?

I’d say wall would be around 24 , He has been playing with UCC last few yrs anyway, He has a beautiful left foot but not sure would he Inter county standard.

Kilmurry had a great win over Sean Traceys from Tipp on Saturday. Playing again in 2 weeks time against a Limerick team. Hope it doesn't clash with the Canovee county final. Plenty will want to go to both

Kilmurry had a great win over Sean Traceys from Tipp on Saturday. Playing again in 2 weeks time against a Limerick team. Hope it doesn't clash with the Canovee county final. Plenty will want to go to both
I saw yesterday that the County Junior A Final is next Sunday, nothing confirmed yet though

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Big Country
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Henry Prune

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼