Search results

1. N

The Premier League Thread 23/24

:lol!: Wot a fucking clatter.
  2. N

Official UEFA Champions League 23/24 Thread

Aye, you'd appreciate Macca after listening to Breen. Well maybe not appreciate, more like realise things could always be worse. Much much worse.
  3. N

Unbelievable. I hope Billionaire Jim was taking notes.
  4. N

If ye had a striker half as good as him, the league would be over.
  5. N

Wonderful, just wonderful.
  6. N

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

It was more about Carra's disrespect in his tone to a player whose boots he could not spit polish.
  7. N

How do you explain his performances last season so?
  8. N

Any thoughts on this lads? Now that ye have gone from 19 titles to 95 because Jurgone said so, as the chant goes?
  9. N

Casimero should ask Carra to dinner, and they can both bring their medals. Carra can carry his in his pocket, and Casimero can hire a truck to bring his...
  10. N

Bit of a ruckus on Twitter about average player and dull nobody, Carra the spitter going to town on 5 times CL winner Casimero on Sky last Monday. Anyway, I came across this in response;
  11. N

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Yes, a half injured 36 year old and midfielder doesn't make a great defence. And they get paid to write this shite?
  12. N

95 + 30 😲 Who knew?
  13. N

That's why we got rid of him m8. Can't be having that. It would make the shirkers look bad (worse than they already do). #TeamSpirit
  14. N

Wonderful , just wonderful.
  15. N

Yep I knew that long before I saw the teams :lol!: Wait, that's not funny 😥 Had a few pro Palace bets that copped, every cloud and all that.............. Yeah, it's his own fault if he gets sacked. Was watching Andy Mitten earlier though, and he said he has gotten no inkling of him being...
  16. N

😲 Sorry m8, no SSBs. You can go to the treehouse though. Since you're a builder, it'll be a bit of a bus mans holiday. Enjoy.
  17. N

Yeah, the lads on the aforementioned Stretford Paddock were fearful of a mauling on Sunday, and I can't disagree. If they're ever going to take revenge for the 8-2 and 6-1, they'll never get a better chance. I'd take 0-2 right now. As for ETH, no I can't see him surviving. Christ like Erik, I...
  18. N

Sure why not. Anyone else lads? Marc:lol!: won't mind.