A valid reason for bringing back the death penalty?

Rubbish. We shouldnt bring back the death penalty. Life imprisonment is far worse albeit a strain on the tax payer. If anyone has ever visited a prison imagine what it would be like knowing that you are going to spend the next 30 years in a 12 x 6ft cell. I'd be in favour of chain gangs though.

Tried to find a suitable thread for this post as I can't make new threads but what the actual F???

Not sure what's sicker, that nutjob, the people who 'volunteered' to have it done or the nearly 23,000 'customers' who paid to watch him live streaming it all, World is fucked.

Tried to find a suitable thread for this post as I can't make new threads but what the actual F???

Not sure what's sicker, that nutjob, the people who 'volunteered' to have it done or the nearly 23,000 'customers' who paid to watch him live streaming it all, World is fucked.
That stuff is stone mad.

I dunno but I say a sadistic serial killer of many peple would be worthy of it. We don't don't have many of those though thank god. I mean it would save taxpayers money if it was expedient enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Beth Orton
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼