The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Of no interest. That said I expect a Leinster winning margin in excess of 20 points. Saints have been really fortunate this season, a decent side but things have gone their way a lot.
In my local you'd have lads roaring and shouting for the opposition when playing Leinster. I find it very odd.

In my local you'd have lads roaring and shouting for the opposition when playing Leinster. I find it very odd.
It's complicated, to be honest. I've been in the supporters club from the start and I remember the piss take of Leinster by Munster for years.

Leinster got their act together, fair play to them, under an excellent administrator in Mick Dawson. Munster, under Garrett, made a host of mistakes that we're suffering from today. Garrett was a rugby man but lacked the long term vision that Dawson had.

I don't go too many Leinster Munster games, primarily because of the nasty vibe about it.

They've bigged up the occasion and the stadium and they've absolutely ballsed up the sound from the stadium. Sounds like the commentators are in a booth and listening through the radio.

We've effectively got 3 Cup games left. We really need 15 points. All 3 opponents have a lot to play for so we'll get nothing easy

I think Zebo and Murray will start and Jager will start at TH.

Bit of a dillema for management with the split.
Front row and Ahern definitely. Kendellen also so it's between JOD and Haley - 5:3 or 6:2

Just saw an injury update. - Hodnett is out. JOD will probably be on the bench and we'll go 5:3.

Liam Coombes and Brian Gleeson are back. Nice to have more options at this critical time

I can't call it

Last edited:
JJ has done his ACL. Desperate for the lad. Connaught will also be missing Prendergast, Cordero. Buckley and Hansen. That's 5 important starters. Carty is back

We are missing 2 starters - Kleyn and Barron. With our current form, we should win this one.

JJ has done his ACL. Desperate for the lad. Connaught will also be missing Prendergast, Cordero. Buckley and Hansen. That's 5 important starters. Carty is back

We are missing 2 starters - Kleyn and Barron. With our current form, we should win this one.
Carty was rumoured to be done too and potentially heading to Ulster. Might get told stay no with JJ out until next year.

Max Deegan staying at Leinster.
Ed Byrne gone to Cardiff. I'd expect him to go the way of Dunne and O Loughlin and struggle outside of D4 but still strange he was allowed leave the nationwide setup.

Must mean Kilcoyne isn't done after all.

Carty was rumoured to be done too and potentially heading to Ulster. Might get told stay no with JJ out until next year.

Max Deegan staying at Leinster.
Ed Byrne gone to Cardiff. I'd expect him to go the way of Dunne and O Loughlin and struggle outside of D4 but still strange he was allowed leave the nationwide setup.

Must mean Kilcoyne isn't done after all.

Screenshot_20240508_221331_Chrome.jpg

Killer training this week

I was expecting him to retire at the end of the season but it looks like he's going to continue

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼