Election?

When I have any issue, I just CC all councilors in an e-mail, who sort it out, gets the community vote. We managed to get 50 km/h speed limit on our country road and Guards sitting and doing speed checks twice a week, just because of the above approach. Traffic went down by 90% on the road and that one particular councilor got 60-70 votes, out of which he hadn't 90% in last elections, use the power of election year

Are you part of the campaigning residents association out at Killard?

I’ve been lobbying all our local councillors, TDS, and meps for over twenty years to legalise the hookers and cocaine trade

No joy yet, not even a govt sub-committee ffs....... buncha useless gimps
You need more community support, if you went for hookers and weed you might get somewhere, cocaine is a bit much, even though I would legalize it in a heart beat, if you want your heart to stop beating, go at it!

Fine Gael has plastered my local area with posters overnight. Sinn Fein and Soc Dems have put up a solitary poster each as they both know that there are very few votes for them here. Fianna Fail will now try to outdo Fine Gael and plaster even more posters around the place. I will be voting for the candidate with no posters.

Sou
Fine Gael has plastered my local area with posters overnight. Sinn Fein and Soc Dems have put up a solitary poster each as they both know that there are very few votes for them here. Fianna Fail will now try to outdo Fine Gael and plaster even more posters around the place. I will be voting for the candidate with no posters.
Soundman rushes out to remove the SF poster,

I think a blueshirt like you would be very unpleasantly surprised about what neighbourhoods SF and SDs get votes from 😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼