European and Local elections thread.

Posters have gone up today, Shane O'Callaghan FG ones plastered all over Ballphehane, never heard of him.

He's a FG barrister that lives in Grange. If one was to believe his self-promotion on Twitter he got the pedestrian bridge across the South Ring Built, is sorting a second lane downhill from Grange into Douglas, and singlehandedly arranged for the statue of Michael Collins to be put up outside the library.

Feedback I've had from people living in and around Grange is that he will get elected. Some are even talking of him topping the poll but I find that hard to believe. Even saw one of his posters on Lancaster Quay this morning - hadn't realised his LEA comes all the way in to there.

He's a FG barrister that lives in Grange. If one was to believe his self-promotion on Twitter he got the pedestrian bridge across the South Ring Built, is sorting a second lane downhill from Grange into Douglas, and singlehandedly arranged for the statue of Michael Collins to be put up outside the library.

Feedback I've had from people living in and around Grange is that he will get elected. Some are even talking of him topping the poll but I find that hard to believe. Even saw one of his posters on Lancaster Quay this morning - hadn't realised his LEA comes all the way in to there.
Some people from his area might be working out there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼