Eurovision

I doubt she walks around on a Sunday morning in her slippers and full gothic makeup.

It's a performance. I like the idea of being able to perform in the Eurovision and being able to walk down Pana completely anonymous the week after.

I for one will be supporting them.
It's great to have an act that might actually make the final for once

Having seen first hand the impact the trans ideology is having on young impressionable girls in schools, I can't in all good conscience hope she does well. The absolute last thing innocent kids need is the inevitable trans / non binary promotion that will come in bucket loads from any degree of success at Eurovision. It is ludicrously presented as the most normal and even common thing in the world and is confusing and messing up a hole lot of kids. The last thing we need is it made even cooler and more attractive to innocent minds.

Having seen first hand the impact the trans ideology is having on young impressionable girls in schools, I can't in all good conscience hope she does well. The absolute last thing innocent kids need is the inevitable trans / non binary promotion that will come in bucket loads from any degree of success at Eurovision. It is ludicrously presented as the most normal and even common thing in the world and is confusing and messing up a hole lot of kids. The last thing we need is it made even cooler and more attractive to innocent minds.
Era relax there, mr outraged from Tumbridge Wells

Well played

I'd say she's gutted.

She's going to crash and burn.

The song is tuneless dogshit..
Henry McKeen is there and his report on NT at lunch time said the feeling on the ground there is that it will get through tonight and possibly top 5 overall on Saturday so who knows. The tune is dogshit but the production is very good.
The bookies have them 5th favvy.

T90y30K.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ride
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

4th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼