Recent content by Matlock

1. M

Memorable hurling matches

He aimed at the impossible each Sunday on the pitch; sometimes he succeeded. Down on one knee, trapped in a corner of the field, when his prechristian electronic eye lit up in combat, and the ball, a missle, sped from him straight above the bar, the air shook in awe. When a driving lunge...
  2. M

Eurovision

It is. It's also sad that the thousands of children who have been massacred in Gaza in the last 6 months didn't get anything like the same level of protection.
  3. M

Judge Martin Nolan

Yes it is. It is entirely idiotic and firm evidence that you haven't the slightest notion what the grounds of a search warrant are. But if you want to continue to parade your stupidity for all to see, then please don't let me stop you. By the way, do you have any evidence that his sentencing...
  4. M

Memorable hurling matches

"It's a sin to bury that man" as the poem goes 😕
  5. M

Judge Martin Nolan

So you acknowledge that your idea that somehow a search warrant should be issued against him was massively idiotic.
  6. M

Where in Cork am I?

🖕
  7. M

Where in Cork am I?

Yip! Newly reopened and well worth a visit.
  8. M

Axe in the Town

Not everyone, I guess....
  9. M

Where in Cork am I?

Nope.
  10. M

Immigration Thread

😁😁😁
  11. M

Where in Cork am I?

Nope
  12. M

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

In. Your. Opinion.
  13. M

Do you think any of the lads commenting here saw this alleged crime being committed?
  14. M

Where in Cork am I?

15. M

I can absolutely understand that. But beating the shit out of him in advance isn't a way to deal with that. If it is even the right person. Because all the lads on here saying that they "know" it was the right guy don't actually know that at all. They suspect it.