Recent content by King Silkbeard

1. K

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Today is victory day we can thank the Soviet Union which incl Russians & Ukrainians who defeated the Nazis during world war 2. Slava Russia.
  2. K

Election?

I could tell you a story about going with the sexiest looking poster.
  3. K

Eurovision

The conservative crowd are outraged.
  4. K

Eurovision

Glad to see Ireland qualified for the final.
  5. K

Immigration Thread

Just checking it Ireland the Republic has 4 far right parties, National Party, Freedom Party, Identidy Ireland & Renua. It will be interesting to see how they perform come the European & Locals.
  6. K

The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Does anyone have an update on the injury of the La Rochelle player who played against Leinster in the Quarter Final? Have not heard anything about it and it was a serious injury. Hope he is okay.
  7. K

Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Here is the United States lawmakers threatening the ICC if they issue warrant for Netanyahu and other war criminals. If any more evidence is needed that the US is abetting a terror state. This is going back to the bullying days of the Bush administration when he wanted countries to support the...
  8. K

Unpopular Things You Think Are Good

Washing the dishes.
  9. K

Orthodox Easter

While we are having a bank holiday weekend the Orthodox Churches in the East & Syriac, Coptic & Ethiopian all celebrated Easter yesterday on the 5th.
  10. K

Welcome Palestine

Call that students with a conscience.
  11. K

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

I have no problem with Gays or Lesbians but what exactly were you inferring with your comment?
  12. K

What is that supposed to mean exactly? What are you trying to say? That I am gay or something because I am not if you think that.
  13. K

Welcome Palestine

You call oppossing a genocide moronic. Typical.
  14. K

Sadiq Khan won mayoral election of London. Glad for him, I like him.
  15. K

Little things that are immensely satisfying

Watching Star Trek Episodes and doing Fandom stuff about the Star Trek Universe.