Recent content by hurlingben

1. H

The Official Athletics Thread

Adeleke is amazing!!!
  2. H

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

My point is Sancho is playing in huge games for a top club. Meanwhile in Old Trafford.......
  3. H

Lol. The man is playing in the champions league semi finals for a top club.
  4. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

2 red cards for the cleanest team in the country. Damo didnt deserve a 2nd yellow or even a free for his tackle last week. Sean made a great block, breaks his hurley, goes to retrieve it which he is entitled to do. Shane o donell runs straight into him, he could have avoided Sean. Red card.
  5. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Bullshit
  6. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hopefully he names the same team as last week. And then on Sunday, the real team emerges and tears into Clare.
  7. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

WHo starts the fouling? The corner back in almost all cases.
  8. H

Nah I am consistent on this. Bruno is decent enough as i said earlier. A good no.10 for a team challenging for a europa league spot. He loses a lot more than a bit of ball. Then throws his hands up in the air. UTd have been playing him as a midfielder this year where a lot of yere problems...
  9. H

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Thanks for the nice exchange
  10. H

Jeez, i have loads of suggestions. The guy from Real Madrid who has countless medals? Varane, Harry, McTomminay, Martinez. Kobe Mainoo seems like he has a decent attitude. Sorry, i stated above utd were 6th. Ye are actually 7th. And had a ridiclous champions league campaign.
  11. H

The IRA bombed their way to the negotiating table. They felt it was the only way and they were probably right?
  12. H

Bruno - Interesting. In what way is he doing all right as captain? 6th in the league and the teams attitude is highly questionable.
  13. H

The official NATIONAL court report thread

Kyle Hayes wouldnt get away with it
  14. H

Somebody needed to stand up for the Irish/catholics in Northern Ireland as Soundy says. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter
  15. H

He is a decent player for a 6th placed team, a good sub to bring on for Portugal and a quality penalty taker.