Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If I didn't see ye giving out here (and WFH today) I wouldn't have gotten 2 stand tickets, sound!! Not the best 402 but not the worst, I'm still traumatised by the shite terrace in Walsh Pk last weekend

Lastly, I hope the support is better than it was last week. We had 50% of the crowd down in Waterford but not a peep all day
Only about 6000 Cork supporters there last Sunday in a stadium that wasn’t full, and about half the number 12000 of Cork supporters in Killarney the day before.
I never thought I’d see that day. God how times have changed

Jesus that’s fair depressing when u consider he retired a few years and starting playing senior 06 was it. And coming from a flaky watery Galway that his team were that makes it worse.
The most over rated hurler in the last 50 years in my book. RTE built him up.
Take no notice of him. 1 All Ireland? We’ve a fella in Cork who won 2 of them in a fortnight..
Joe gave a display against Clare above in Thurles, QFs double header, the same day Henry was sent off when we beat KK, that was absolutely scandalously bad. Walking around as the game passed him by and Galway knocked out.

You do know that brings out my dad is going to cork games since 1890 and getting his ticket from the chairman of his club since 1903 and now has to use the dreaded internet to get his ticket and doesn’t have a phone or computer and nor a bank card argument
I heard a beauty yesterday. An elderly Meath man describing his first time going to an All Ireland in Croke Park in the mid 50s. He went with his Dad. They jumped a wall to get in “even though we had tickets” 😂😂

The most over rated hurler in the last 50 years in my book. RTE built him up.
Take no notice of him. 1 All Ireland? We’ve a fella in Cork who won 2 of them in a fortnight..
Joe gave a display against Clare above in Thurles, QFs double header, the same day Henry was sent off when we beat KK, that was absolutely scandalously bad. Walking around as the game passed him by and Galway knocked out.
Ah stop ffs..Canning was as good a bit of stuff as ever played.
Ask any of the lads who played against him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Silence (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:30pm

More events ▼