Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ballsy selection. Probably couldn’t drop Hoggy though. They need a united camp and his whinging and sulking would be detrimental.

I fee for the Roche twins.

Hope Hayes proves me wrong but I don’t see it .

If the stories are true then 14 of that named team start. MC comes in and ET wing back with TOM. If playing is what I heard this morning.

Baby and bathwater strikes me with that selection. No balls when it comes to Hoggie, he contributed nothing from play last week. Looks as if you're only allowed to make a few errors in a game and you're gone,,,,, well maybe not for some. Blessed trinity my arse, more like the favourite twins can always start. 2 oldest players by some distance and No Robbie. Millerick, Coleman. No pace up front except for Barrett & Alan wtf is going on. Its like he's listening to the podcast morons. Will it be halftime again before changing anything,,,. Total knee jerk reaction in this selection.😡

Last week there was a feel that we should be beating Waterford if up to it but this week their is a feel of confidence that we will beat Clare and keep that good home record with them. Ya their is still a few worrying factors but hopefully in the right direction with fresh legs & their is better matchups.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sean Tierney

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼